This project, launched in September 2022, aims to help micro and nano SMEs in the tourism sector through the structure of a Eurocluster – ERT. Traditionally based on local or regional demand, this sector has now the opportunity to extend markets by working together on a transnational base in the Eurocluster Rural Tourism – ERT. Building on the longstanding work and experience of partners like Ruraltour and Euroacademy in the field of transnational networking, information exchange, training etc. the ERT combines the concept of professional organizations with the wider understanding of the cluster concept. It provides thus a unique opportunity to upscale activities and, at the same time, create a critical mass of European rural tourism services in 15+ countries that are supported under this form of collaboration with a vision of internationalization.
Started November 2022
- VENETIAN CLUSTER SRL, Italy – Coordinator
- Asociatia de Dezvoltare Intercomunitara Harghita, Romania
- Národní klastrová asociace, Czechia
- Euracademy Association, Greece
- RURALTOUR – FEDERATION EUROPEENNE DE TOURISME RURAL, France
- ASOCIACION CLUSTER DE TURISMO SOSTENIBLE DE ARAGON, Spain